Looking for ways to make a small living room feel larger? Here are some great tips and tricks:
1. Pull furniture away from the walls to give the illusion of a bigger room.
2. Any light or neutral-colored paint makes a room feel big and bright. White paint is not your only option.
3. Allow natural light to flow through the room. Also, letting light bounce off mirrors makes a living space appear larger.
4. Use the walls wisely. Open shelving or one large piece of artwork creates an illusion of a bigger room.
5. Don't just buy small furniture. Instead, add one or two larger pieces to the room.
Do you have any other tips? Share what worked for you below.
#homestyle #hometips #livingroom #homedecor #homedesigntips #homedecortips #homedesign #interiordesign